Simple

Simple

French Dressing

This simple, elegant French bedroom with fresh pink roses in the foreground looks like a dream. I like the flexibility one would have with a room such as this. By just changing or removing the rug, bedskirt and patterned drapes (on the right) the room would be very neutral and simple. The roses would stay,of course!
and I might find it a little easier to get up for work in the morning if this bathroom adjoined the bedroom........

....then again, with a home in the French countryside, I'm sure commuting to the office would be optional!
Unfortunately, I don't recall which magazine these photos are from and don't have the name of the owner/designer or photographer. The clippings have been in my file for about five years, but I'm pleased that they scanned so well (especially since this is my first post)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Your comments are part of what makes blogging worthwhile! In an effort to control spam, comments are moderated and word verification has been enabled. Apologies for any inconvenience.